I hope everyone is having a great day! This week has gone by kinda fast, but I'm not complaining at all!!!
1. Location, location, location. Where you are located means everything. Of course, try to find a space that is near the front, and at or near a corner.
2. Be patient. Thursday set up can be a little crazy with all the traffic. Know that even if your set up time is 9 or 10 in the morning, there's a chance you may not be able to set up until later.
3. Bring lots of wall hooks. You never know if you'll want hang a few "last minute" items.
4. Bring a chair. You won't want to stand ALL day, so be sure to bring a chair to take a load off...
5. Wear comfy shoes. You'll be doing a lot of walking, straightening, and moving all day. Best to do all of this in great shoes.
6. Don't get discouraged if it seems you're not selling. You will. Eventually, there will be some person that will love what you have, and will make the waiting worth it. Which brings me to my next point...
7. Don't undersell yourself. I don't know about you, but with my "I want to please everybody. Please don't be mad at me" personality, it's easy to want to take a ridiculously low price for something you know is worth much more, especially if you percieve you're not doing well. Believe me, you'll hit yourself over the head if you undersell. Trust.
8. Use the bathroom. I know this sounds crazy, but when things are getting crazy and hectic in your space, or when you're scared you'll miss the "big sale" it's easy to let "nature calls" go by the wayside. Don't. Your body with thank you.
All in all, great experience, and yes, I will be there next month!!! Hope to see you there!!!
Have an amazing day everybody!!!