Monday, February 13, 2012

Another Legend Gone Too Soon...

As I'm sure everyone has heard, one of the world's most amazing voices has been taken away from us.  Whitney Houston, to some simply known as "the voice", has influence so many individuals.  Not only singers and vocalists, but millions of people that listened to this amazing lady have been touched by Whitney.  How many times did I sing "How Will I Know", thinking of my 6th grade crush?  How many times have I watched The Bodyguard, and thought "Wow, this woman is amazing..."? And how many times have I wondered in awe how someone can sing our nation's anthem so beautifully, so effortlessly...
Whitney, you will be missed by us all...

Whitney Houston
1963-2012
Have a blessed and grateful day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...