Monday, February 6, 2012

My First Time...

Get your minds out of the gutter. :)

I wanted to announce that this week will be my first time going to Scott's as a vendor...Yeah! I am so excited!!! I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off. If you read my blog, then you know how much I love Scott's(check out my last Scott's post here). I love meeting different people. I love hearing the stories of how a piece was acquired. And I do love those tuna sandwich plates...Delish! :)

If you'll be at Scott's this weekend, be sure to visit my booth!!!  I'll be in section I-5 Booth 5633...

What an amazing game last night!!!  My heart skipped a beat on that last "Hail Mary" pass...

So many great commercials, but this one has got to me my fav...



I love it!!!!!!!

Oh, I also wanted to show you what was waiting in the truck for me after leaving the gym last week...


Such a sweetheart!!!  I love that man!!!  Chocolate also came with it, but you know that it didn't stand a chance with my greedy kids! :)

Have an amazing day everybody!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...