Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Front Door Changeup

Hey guys and happy Wednesday!!!

I am a firm believer in not spending a ton of money to transform your home.  But as an interior designer, I'm always looking for ways to change and spruce up our home.  So when I saw this pic:

 
  
I knew EXACTLY WHAT I wanted to do...
  
But getting this color right wasn't exactly easy. 
 
 
You can't really tell in the pic, but when I picked "orange" colors, they actually came out more coral.  So I knew that I would have to go more red if I wanted to get the color right.  I finally decided on Behr's Grenadine. 
 
 
If you know me, you know that that name is quite fitting!!! ;)
 
So this is the before:
 

 
And here's the after:
 
 
 
It never ceases to amaze me what a little color can do!!!  Now, instead of our home blending in with the other homes in our neighborhood, our beautiful door has truly given our house a character all its own, and I LOVE it!!!
 
How about you?  Have you done any small-budget projects that have had a dramatic impact on your home? 
 
Enjoy the day everybody!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...