Monday, December 2, 2013

Pantry Redo

People are coming!!!  I know they come every year to our houses around this time.  And every year around this time we wait until the last minute to do everything, but I'm serious.

They're coming.

Well, this year I have promised myself something different.  I, Kenya Brantley, do hereby solemnly swear not to wait until December 23, 2013 to get my house in order. 

Don't believe me?  Here's some proof.

This is what my pantry looked like a week ago:

 
And this is what it looks like now:



 
Not too bad, huh? And it was so easy!  Just some clear containers and a large trash bag to get rid of all the junk that I was hoarding keeping.
 
What do you think? What will you be doing in the next few weeks to prepare for company?
 
Remember, they're coming.
 
Enjoy the day!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...