Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My Word of theYear

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone had a fabulous MLK weekend, and took time to reflect on the life of a man who gave his life for the rights of others...

In the blogger world, there is "Word of the Year" buzz, that started with one of my favorite bloggers, Layla at The Lettered Cottage. 

Your Word of the Year should be a word that has the potential to inspire you and create intention in your life, all year long.  So without further ado, my Word of the Year is:

FEARLESS

All throughout my life, I have always been "safe."  Safe with my clothes and hair.  Safe in my attitude towards life.  I never wanted to ruffle the feathers too much, never wanted to say too much,  always went along with what everyone else wanted to do, without a real opionion of my own.  But as I have entered my 30's, I am realizing more and more who I am as a person, and for that, I am grateful.  And I've heard it only gets better the older you get!

Not only do I owe a fearless attitude to myself, but to my daughter.  I want to show her what it's like to live without fear.  To follow your dreams despite what people say, your current situation, or even how you feel. 

This year, I want to be fearless as a wife, and love harder than I ever have before.

Fearless as a mother, and show my children what they mean to me EVERY day.

Fearless as a daughter and sister.  To make it a point to connect on a more intimate level with my family.

Fearless in the betterment of myself, my health, my business goals and desires.

Fearless in my faith.

This year, I will be...fearless.


What is your Word of the Year?

Enjoy the day!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...