Sunday, December 4, 2011

Winner Winner!!! Chicken Dinner!!!

Hey Guys!!! I hope everyone had an awesome weekend!!! I know I did!

Moms Run This Town, one of the running groups I'm involved with, decided that we should all dress like reindeer and elves...So fun!!! I was Dancer, because I like to...you know...dance!



I finished up my Jingle Bell Run 5k race in 33:38, a few seconds faster than the last one!!!

I was blowing a little kiss to Lissy! Check out the chick-a-dees in the tutus...Too cute!!!

But can I just say that this race was quite a tad harder than the last one. A hill in the beginning and a long one in the end...Not a good look.

Anyway, I am so excited to announce that we have a winner of our $25.00 Visa gift card giveaway!!! And it is... *Cue drumroll*

Dawn Trest!!!
Congratulations, Dawn!!! Just email me at krackard@msn.com to claim your prize!!!

Here's hoping everyone has a phenominal day!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...