Friday, December 16, 2011

Holiday Bling

It's Friday!!!  Yeah!!!  I hope everyone is off to an amazing morning!!!  I'm just going to be hanging out on Pinterest today and loading up on the coffee...Code for procrastination on the the 392 things I need to be doing before next week...

Alyssia had her Christmas program last night at school...So sweet...and short.  But I kinda like it that way!!!




What's not to love about the holidays?  Usually everything is pretty perfect.  The holiday decorations, family, amazing food...It just all adds up to a warm and cozy feeling inside. 

But if you're like me, nothing says the holidays are here like some sparkle, some shine, some bling!!! 
















How do you add a little bling to your holidays???

Have an amazing day everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...