Friday, December 9, 2011

O Christmas Tea Success!!!

Hey Guys!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic Friday!  I started mine out at the doctor's office-shin issues.  Anyway, I'm medicated now and feeling much better!!! :)  I'll probably take the kids to the Cookie Crumble in Downtown Newnan (Sweet Baby Jesus...Be a fence around me so that I don't eat too many cookies...) 

Alyssia's been working on her letter to Santa...


Don't ask me what it says...

Last night was Business Women of Fayette and Coweta County's annual event, O Christmas Tea, and I had the honor of decorating for this special night once again...






O Christmas Tea is an event to raise money and accept donations for The Community Welcome House, a safe haven for domestic abuse victims, and this year, we raised almost $6,000!!!  Truly amazing...



Just a thought...

Enjoy the weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...