Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What Does Your Christmas Look Like???

Hey Guys!

I hope everyone's having a beautiful morning!  I'm about to make myself some tea, and get a little work done...

I love everything about Christmas...I really do!!!  I love the cookies, the music, the lights, the trees, and yes, even the shopping (I said everything).

But because this will be my first Christmas on a my new blog, I wanted to do something a little different.  I already know what my house looks like at Christmas time...





but I want to see yours!!!  You heard me right…I want to see the traditional, the modern, the red-and-green, the pastels…everything.  All you have to do is just send me a pic of your Christmas space (outdoor or indoor) at krackard@msn.com, and we’ll feature them on the blog!!!


I can’t wait to see your Christmas homes!!!  Have a wonderful and productive day!!!

6 comments:

  1. You talking about mine, yours look GREAT!!! I thought about doing red and green too! I love the greenery on the table:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Lakeitha!!! I'm trying to get like you!!! Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveeee Christmas too!!!

    jen
    http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well,

    I put up 2 wreaths. You think I need a little more? Lol.



    Mr. Goodwill Hunting

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's the most wonderful time of the year!!! Thanks for the comment, Jen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummm...Maybe just a little more, Mr. Goodwill Hunting!!! But knowing you, you can make miracles happen with 3 pinecones, a stick and some epsom salt!!! Have a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...