Friday, November 18, 2011

We did it!!!

Hey guys,

It's a little chillier than I thought it would be, but I don't mind one bit.  All the more reason to snuggle up to a latte, a nice throw, and a good book (or Nook)!

We have reached the 600 mark for our page likers on Facebook!!!  And to celebrate, we are giving away a $25.00 Visa gift card!!!  Now I know it's nothing fancy...




But I figured with the holidays coming up, everyone could use a little extra cash.  And to win, we're making it simple.  All you have to do is follow our blog.

No really.  That's it.

The contest will end on December 2 (@12 midnight).  And if you're already following, you're automatically entered!!! 

I am so excited, and I can't wait to see you on the blog!!!

Enjoy your weekend!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...