Monday, November 28, 2011

Running Expo

Hi guys!!!

Wow...It felt a little weird getting up at 6:30 again this morning after such an awesome break!  And now there's a chance of snow tomorrow?  Really weird!!!  Anyway, I hope everyone had a great week!!!  I was supposed to put up Christmas decorations this weekend, but....What can I say?  I was a slacker! :)

I am so excited about my next 5k coming up on Saturday in PTC!!!  Hopefully, I'll be able to beat my time from my last race!!! 

I just wanted to post a few pics from the Atlanta Track Club Half Marathon Health and Fitness Expo held at the Marriott Marquis in Atlanta on Wednesday.  I went with my running buddies, Heather and Megan.  It was really cool to see all of the new products new to the running world! 

They had so many awesome shirts...I loved all the sayings!!!




This was my favorite!!!
 I picked up some BondiBands that I've been wanting for a while now...




I also finally got a couple of car magnets...


 
Just curious...How do you guys keep in shape?

Enjoy the day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...