Thursday, November 17, 2011

Black Friday/Christmas List

Lawd, have mercy!  I wish I could explain to you the elation (don't even know if that's a word)  that I am feeling right now.  On Friday, what started out as me simply trying to delele an old Gmail account, ending up with me accidentally DELETING, my current Google account.  Yes, that includes my blog.  Talk about crying...

And although I do thank my husband for so realistically pointing out the fact that I "might not get it back," I want to say a special thanks to one of my favorite bloggers, Mimi, over at Glossy Mimi.  You don't know how much our Twitter conversation on Saturday night meant to me...


Anywho...I still can't believe that Thanksgiving on Thursday.  I have to admit the weather's kinda throwing me off a bit.  Call me crazy, but I was kinda liking the colder weather.  I guess I can chalk it up to the four years we lived in Michigan!

Those dear to me know that my favorite part of Thanksgiving is Black Friday.  There. I said it.

I was so excited last year because had finally gotten my iPad on Black Friday.  The year before it was a pair of amazing riding boots.  Don't get my wrong.  I love the visiting family and friends, the gorgeous decor, and the food is a must.  But there is just something about an amazing sale that just gets me all tingly inside! :)

So this year, I've made a Black Friday/Christmas list in hopes that my husband loved ones may read this blog.  So here we go...

1.  Red skinny jeans


 Cuteness...That's all I have to say about that.

2. Military combat boots
 I can see myself wearing these with rolled up boyfriend jeans and the perfect mustard-colored cardigan...SO me...

UPDATE:

Got these last week...LOVE.





3.  Down feather pillows
Am I the only one who always feels like I have THE worst pillows in the entire house?  The kids, the husband, the guests, the dog...they all seem like they have better pillows than me.  For once, I would love to lay my head on soft, down pillows and drift off to sleep.  Is that too much to ask? :)

4.  Nike running shoes


I am SO excited to be running my next 5k on December 3, and me saying that I need new running shoes is a definite understatement.  Anytime your shoes get holes in them, I think that means it time to retire those bad boys to the garden area...


5.  Makeup brush set


EVERY woman needs a good makeup brush set.  I am 33, and have yet to buy one.  The excuse?  I don't have one.

6.  Nike running pants

 Come on now.  Did you really expect me to get new shoes and no new running gear???


7.  Hair products



Just because...I love my hair!!!

8.  Levi's jeans

These are my current Levi's jeans...


Need I say more?  And yes...that is a safety pin in the crotch area.  I have had these jeans since college, and that was ten some years ago.  I just can't make myself trash 'em.  It's not that I have anything against those $150 pair of jeans.  But I guess I just keep thinking that Levi's are just as good. 

Oh...And please don't forget about our contest to win a $25.00 Visa gift card!!!  All you have to do is follow the blog!!!

So tell me...What's on your list this year???

Enjoy your Monday!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awww..no problem. Glad I could help! Now my black Friday list is a back up drive for my computer, some running shoes and gear and a Clairisonic. That's about it. I think I will get up and experience the rush even if I don't buy anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! I had to google Clarisonic! Let me know if you ever want to go running! Have a great day, Mimi, and thanks for the comment!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...