Thursday, September 19, 2013

What Are You Wearing?

Hey Guys!!!

Hope everyone is doing well!!!  We are busying ourselves around the shop getting ready for the fall season!!! 




Speaking of fall, can I just say that I have a been a Pinterest pinning fool these last few days?!?  The fashion has my mind blown!!!  Just take a look...


I am LOVING denim on denim this season...



Monochromatics? Yes, and yes.
 

A chunky knit is a must have!!!  And by the way, we sell these in the shop.
(Forgive my shameless plug)


This bag!!!


 
Great statement necklace...

And I don't care who you are.  You NEED a great pair of brown boots. Trust me.

How about you?  What is your favorite look for fall?  What are planning to wear?
 
Oh, don't forget to check us out online:  greenhouseserenbe.com
 
Have a great day guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...