Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Fall Flowers

Hey Guys,

The temps are dropping fast here in Georgia to remind us that fall is coming, but afternoons here are still saying, "I'm summer. And yes...I'm still here."  (It was 90 yesterday)

But the high temps can't stop me from thinking about my absolute favorite season!!! 

So many times we see the obvious fall décor: the pumpkins, the hay, the plentiful amount of gourds. But too often we forget about the underdogs in this season: flowers.

I love that even though it's not spring, fall has beautifully colored flowers as well!  Take a look:






I adore these cabbage roses...



Orange daisies

Do you plan on using fall flowers in your décor?

Enjoy the day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...