Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Getting In on the Action

When you're a shopkeeper, every now and then you find some REALLY amazing pieces.  But, those pieces usually end up going to the shop, where you find yourself drooling over your own finds, secretly hoping that no one lays a hand on it. 

I was talking to my friend Valerie about this, and she said that she used to do that, but realized that she wanted to have a great home just like her customers.  I had an "aha" moment.

I had just recently picked up another industrial cart after I had recently sold this one to a Greenhouse customer, Allison. 


I know...Amazing, right?

I had the cart all packed up and ready to go to Greenhouse headquarters until I found this at Scott's this weekend:

 
 
Shut. The Front. Door.
 
Are you ready to hear the price? $350.  I couldn't believe it.  The sofa that we had before was ten years old, and needless to say, it was definitely time for another one! It had seen its fair share of spit up, nose bleeds, dirt, jello, and grime.  It cleaned up real nice for the holidays,
 
 
but we all knew what was lurking underneath. Hence the sofa shawl.
 
Here's what my living room looks like now:
 
 
 
I LOVE IT!!! Don't mind the circus tent chair (to be painted and reupholstered soon)...
 
Here's another look at my cart/coffee table...
 
 
 
Just goes to show that my customers and clients don't have to have all the fun!!! :)
 
 
Have an amazing week everyone!!!
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...