Monday, December 31, 2012

It's Almost Time!!!

Hey guys!!!

Well it's almost time to ring in the new year!  But honestly, 2012 has been so good!!! I had all of these hopes and dreams at the end of 2011 that I couldn't wait to fulfill!!!

 I finally opened up my own little shop:



Met an amazing friend:


Got a new member of the Brantley clan:

 

Got to see my son become an amazing swimmer:

 
 
Got a new little somethin' somethin' to replace the crappy 10-year-old one:
 
 
 
 
Got the wonderful opportunity to help once again with decorating for an amazing cause to end domestic abuse and meet so many beautiful women who were also passionate for such a cause:
 



I even completed some amazing design projects!!!

 

 
 
Yes, 2012 has been an amazing year!!!  But I know that 2013 is going to be even better!!!  
 
 
 
 
Here's to an amazing new year for you!!!
 
God bless!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...