Sunday, January 20, 2013

A Night Out with a New Friend

Hey guys!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!!  It was so great to see the sunshine again after all the rain! 

I had the opportunity to head to one of my customer's houses last night for a small get together for the shop owners around Senoia.  I was so happy to have been invited by Allison to her amazing home!!!  And can I just say, it was ah-mazing.  You know those kinds of places where you kinda have to just stop for a minute when you walk in.  This was that kind of house.   Please know that pictures don't do it justice...

 







Greenhouse chalkboard purchase used for the kids' art!




 
 



Did I mention that the food was incredible?!?



Outdoor Dining Area



Outdoor Fireplace

 
 
 
Thank you so much, Allison, for inviting me to your incredible home!!!
 
Enjoy the day everybody!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...