Monday, December 3, 2012

WOW!!!

To say that this weekend has been a whirlwind roller coaster would definitely be an understatement!  This weekend's barn sale was a MAJOR success!!! 

Friday night was so amazing with live music from Laura Grace and Emma!  Their voices were so beautiful!!!



Then came the food...


 

And the wine...


 
The cupcakes were deliciously made by Cutie Pies & Bakery, located in Peachtree City.  They were almost too pretty to eat.  I said almost.


I was so blessed to have my amazing friend, Valerie, of Gillyweed, come to help me out.  I truly don't know what I would have done without her...

And the lighting by Snodon Iron just seemed to make the event so cozy and festive! 

I think that one of the best things about the weekend was receiving pics of bought items in the homes of Greenhouse customers.  How cool is that?!?




I know I've said it a few times, but I feel that one more thank you is appropriate, for all of the love and support that I have received...





I love you guys!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...