Monday, November 5, 2012

Coming Along Nicely...

Hey guys...

Just wanted to show you what I worked on today...




Pretty cool, huh?  I love my amazing one-of-a-kind counter!

I didn't even know that there was a pallet company in my city...Who knew?!?  Anyway, it was kinda nice because the pallet came "dissassambled" so I was able to purchase just the boards without having to dismantle the entire pallet.

Can I just say it's so awesome to have amazing friends?  Valerie and Nikki came over to practically do the entire project themselves help.



We were done in about twenty minutes once we got the measurements down.

I am so excited in this entire process of planning for the barn sale  It's so awesome to wake up every morning preparing for something new!!!

Have an awesome evening everybody!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...