Thursday, October 27, 2011

Tired of Pumpkins???

Hey Guys!  I hope everyone is having a great day...It's absolutely gorgeous outside!!!  I find myself trying to find reasons to go out just to soak up a little more sun.  We all know what's coming. 

Ok. So I don't know about you, but I think I am growing a little weary of these big orange veggies. Don't get me wrong. I love the inexaustible uses of the pumpkin as much as the next girl. Glittered pumpkins, colored pumpkins, dressed pumpkins. But I do think that there are so many interesting and new ways to decorate during this fall season! Let's explore a few more options, shall we, that don't involve pumpkins and that will be sure to take us right up to Thanksgiving Day!!!     
 


Can you ever really go wrong with nuts and berries for fall decor???

Gorgeous!!!  And the use of color is AH-mazing!!!
  
Love, love, love the idea of using fresh vegetables in fall decor!!!


Love the use of twigs in this arrangement!!!  And the yellow roses are SO perfect!
 The idea of using pears for place holders is so simple, yet so elegant!  They're pretty AND edible!!!
Feathers are HUGE this year!  Why not add some in your home!!!


Ok...So maybe I had to throw in just one :)


Enjoy the day!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...